Sons of the King is an evangelical Christian ministry. We affirm the following basic Christian doctrines:
- There is one God who eternally exists in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, and therefore inerrant and infallible.
- All humanity is born in sin, and incapable in and of themselves, to live lives that are pleasing to God. Therefore, every person by nature stands under God’s just judgment for sin, deserving the punishment of everlasting Hell.
- God is just but also merciful. In his love, he sent his only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to take upon himself our nature, while remaining sinless himself. Jesus Christ, though innocent, died for the sins of his people, to give eternal life to all who would believe on him.
- On the third day, God raised Jesus from the dead, later to ascend into Heaven, from whence he shall return with glory to judge the living and the dead.
- If a person is to be saved from his sins and inherit eternal life, he must turn unto Christ in faith, repenting of his sin and abandon all pretense of his own righteousness.
- All who trust in Christ have inherited eternal life and will go to Heaven when they die. On the last day the souls of believers will be reunited with their glorified bodies and dwell with Christ in the New Heavens and the New Earth.